Friday, June 06, 2008

Until we meet again

Trung is not only jobless, but petless and childless as well. We gave our dear cat of almost eight years, Sasha, away to a nice couple yesterday. It was a sad moment, but as my long time readers may remember, we've been contemplating giving her away for quite some time now. Lydia had been bothering Sasha quite a bit and the poor cat just did not receive the love and attention (from Trung and I) that she used to. We hope that she will be much happier now with caring "parents" and even a girl pal. We'll miss you, Sasha.We dropped off the kids with my parents in Houston and are already missing them. I am so glad that Trung took some pictures and a video of them before we left because I've been watching it every day. *sniff sniff* I honestly needed a little break from them because Lydia, at least, totally wears me out and wears my temper thin at times. I hope to return home refreshed and with plenty of energy. :)

1 comment:

  1. Grace, you need to put a picture of Sasha in this post... guess you will when you get back.

    ReplyDelete