Saturday, June 14, 2008

Splash Day

Sophie and I met Tiff at Starbucks, and after having a nice cold drink, we raided Gymboree next door. Then I had lunch with Cora at Berry Hill where I tried a spinach and corn tamale, which was delicious. This was my first time eating there, and now it will certainly not be my last. We got to my parents' house just in time to welcome Jocelyn and Lydia back home from VBS. After eating chicken quesadillas, Lydia went down for her nap; Sophie soon joined her.

Once the girls got up from napping, we went to visit my college friend Anne. We checked out her awesome new home and said our "see you laters" as she will be moving to Australia in two weeks for a year. We'll miss hanging out with you when we visit Houston, Anne!Anne just so happened to live only three miles away from another college friend Thomas. His family and mine had pizza from Houston's only coal baked pizzeria; you really could taste the difference. Then we hit their neighborhood splashpad where Lydia and Daniel had lots of fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment